There are two point systems used on Trickylady’s twitch channel. ‘Waffles‘ (Ankhbot / TrickysBot) and ‘Blue Waffles‘ (RevloBot).
Type ‘!waffles‘ in her Twitch channel when she’s online to find out how many regular Waffles you have collected.
Type ‘!bluewaffles‘ in her Twitch channel when she’s online to find out how many Blue Waffles you have collected.
What to use Waffles for?
- Play sound effects during the stream
- Make Trickylady get up and dance (coming soon)
How to gain Waffles?
- You received 1 waffle every 5 min
- You gain 30 waffles by following
- You gain 10 waffles by hosting / raiding Trickylady
How to: Go to your own channel and type ‘/host Trickylady’ in chat
- You gain 10 waffles by typing the given raid message in the chat of the person Trickylady raids/hosts when her own stream finished
- You gain 10 waffles if you stayed in Trickylady’s channel during an afk break
- You gain 10 waffles by winning a game of Quiplash
- You gain 5 waffles if you manage to quiplash somebody
- You gain 10 waffles if Spikey (Trickylady’s rabbit pet) is visible on the webcam and you are the first person to type ‘!spikey’ in the chat
What to use Blue Waffles for?
- Buy an item/perk from the shop
Gaming Mouse, Game, Request a Valentines day card, …
- Exchange your Blue Waffles for regular Waffles
How to gain Blue Waffles?
- You received 1 Blue Waffle every 5 min
- Every week you are Subscribed to Trickylady’s Youtube Channel you’ll receive 2 Blue Waffles. *
- Every week you are following Trickylady’s Twitter Page you’ll receive 2 Blue Waffles. *
- You will receive your donated amount x10 in Blue Waffles
Example: € 10 donation = 100 Blue Waffles
* You need to have your Twitter & Youtube account linked to revlo.